The 13th International Conference on Application of Information Technology in Agriculture Asian-Pacific region
- The University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU-UET).
- The Asian-Pacific Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture (APFITA).
- International Network for Information Technology in Agriculture (INFITA).
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD-Vietnam).
- Alliance of Bioversity International and International Center for Tropical Agriculture (Alliance Bioversity – CIAT).
- Vietnam Digital Agriculture Association (VIDA).
- Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Viet Ha, VNU-UET.
- Prof. Dr. Seishi Ninomiya, INFITA.
- Prof. Dr. Adinarayana J, APFITA.
- Prof. Dr. Jimmy Chou, APFITA.
- Dr. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thuy, MARD.
- Assoc. Prof. Truong Gia Binh, VIDA.
- Prof. Dr. Chu Duc Trinh, VNU-UET.
- Prof. Dr. Le Huy Ham, VNU-UET.
- Dr. Thibaud Vantalon, Alliance Bioversity – CIAT
- Dr. Nguyen Duc Tung, VIDA.
- Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Hoai Son, VNU-UET.
Representation of the Government, Ministries, Universities, and Ambassador of Israel, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Thailand…
July 15th, 2022: Deadline for Abstract Submission.
August 15th, 2022: Deadline for Full Paper Submission and Early bird registration.
November 24th-26th, 2022: Conference.
We are pleased to announce that The 13th Asian-Pacific Federation for Information Technology in agriculture (APFITA 2022): “Promoting Smart Technologies for Sustainable Agriculture” will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam, from November 24-26, 2022. This international conference is organized by APFITA, INFITA, MARD, Alliance Bioversity – CIAT and VIDA.
A series of International Conference on APFITA has been successfully organized since 1998 in many countries such as Japan, India, Taiwan, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and so on to exploit the potential of Information and Communication Technology to improve the efficiency of production in agriculture.
The World Congress on Computer in Agriculture (WCCA) was initiated by the International Network for IT in Agriculture, Food and the Environment (INFITA). Present member organization of INFITA include APFITA (Asia), EFITA (Europe), PanAFITA (the Americas), ANITA (Africa), CIGR, FAO, and IAALD.
In 2022, INFITA board decided to organize the WCCA in conjunction with APFITA 2022 in Hanoi, Vietnam. APFITA 2022 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, government agencies and key actors from the private sector from all over the world to exchange and share the most recent innovations, and concerns, as well as discuss advanced technologies, trends, challenges and solutions related to smart agricultural technology, to enhance the agricultural value chains and towards a sustainable agriculture.
We propose an ambitious agenda built upon three main events:
Scientific presentations in plenary, parallel, and posters sessions.
An exhibition of advanced and smart technologies in agriculture that will shape the digital agri-food landscape of tomorrow.
The business matching forum to facilitate technology transfer from developers to applicators
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to share invaluable knowledge on Information Technology in Agriculture issues and disseminate this announcement to potential participants.
Call for Paper
The following specific themes and topics were identified as being the most relevant to represent a new development in Information technology in Agriculture in Asian-Pacific:
- Agricultural informatization and IoT technology
- Geospatial technology application (GPS, GIS, remote sensing, UAV) in agriculture
- Disaster, pests and diseases management
- OGC Asia forum
- UAV-Based Applications for Precision Agriculture
- Blockchain in the agriculture supply chain
- Digital marketplace in agriculture
- Information technology in blockchain, the market analysis, management and traceability
- Supply chain management technology in agriculture
- AI applications in smart agriculture
- Big data analysis for precision agriculture and farming support systems.
- Digital infrastructure development and applications in agriculture
- Modeling and simulation for agriculture production
- Land use planning in complex agricultural landscapes.
- Policies to promote the use of digital agriculture and to support agricultural digitalization in Asia-Pacific
Other topics related to technologies in agriculture are also warmly welcome.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with and ISBN number. Manuscripts sent on time and in the right manner with be peer-review as prescribed. The scientific committee of the conference will select the best quality reports which have been reviewed for accepting to publish in the ISI/Scopus indexed Journals.
(Note: Publication fee is according to regulation of the journal)
The abstracts and extended abstracts should be prepared based on the templates available at the conference website https://apfita.fimo.edu.vn. The exhibition and business matching details will be updated in the following announcements.
Registration fee and payment:
- LOCAL PARTICIPANTS:
Early bird (before August 15th, 2022): VND 1,500,000/paper (student) and VND 2,000,000 (standard)
Regular: VND 2,000,000/paper (student) and VND 2,500,000 (standard)
- OVERSEAS PARTICIPANTS:
Early bird (before August 15th, 2022): USD 175/paper (student) and USD 250 (standard)
Regular: USD 250/paper (student) and USD 300 (standard)
Secretary conference contact:
Email: [email protected]