Special sessions (Duration of the session will be for 120 minutes – there will be 04 invited keynote speakers with 15 minutes presentations followed by 5-10 short presentations from other speakers.)
Section 1. Imaging Spectroscopy for Plant Phenomics and Smart Agriculture
– Keynote speaker 1: Prof. Adinarayana Jagarlapudi – President, APFITA and Institute Chair Professor of Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE), IIT Bombay, India.
– Keynote speaker 2: Dr. Rabi Narayan Sahoo – Agricultural Institutes (ICAR-IARI) Indian Agricultural Research Institute, India.
– Keynote speaker 3: Prof. Seishi Ninomiya – International Field Phenomics Research Laboratory, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
Topic: “Current status of high-throughput field phenotyping and its future”
– Keynote speaker 4: Assoc. Prof. Wei Gou – Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Laboratory of Field Phenomics, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
Section 2. Robotics and Automation Engineering in Agriculture
– Keynote speaker 1: Prof. Masayuki Hirafuji – Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Topic: “Scalable Energy Harvest for IoT and Robotics in Fields”.
– Keynote speaker 2: Assoc. Prof. Sindhuja Sankaran – Department of Biological Systems Engineering, Washington State University, USA
Topic: “Multi-scale multispectral imaging for crop phenotyping applications”.
Section 3. Agricultural innovation and policy in the era of digitalization
– Keynote speaker 1: Prof. Teruaki Nanseki – President of Japanese Society of Agricultural Informatics, Kyushu University, Japan.
Topic: “Agricultural innovation and digital farming: Impact, risk, and perspective”.
– Keynote speaker 2: Dr. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thuy, Department of Science, Technology, and Environment, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam.
– Keynote speaker 3: Assoc. Prof. Dongpo Li – School of Economics and Trade, Hunan University of Technology and Business, China.
Topic: “Practice, promotion, and perspective of smart agriculture”.
– Keynote speaker 4: Prof. Fernando Bienvenido – Department of Computer Science, University of Almería, Spain.
Topic: “The role of education and institutional settings for digital agriculture and farming”.
Section 4. Data analytics in digital agriculture
– Keynote speaker 1: Prof. Leisa Armstrong – Leader of Digital Agriculture Research Group, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
– Keynote speaker 2: Prof. Keiichi Mochida – RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science, School of Information and Data Sciences, Nagasaki University, and Kihara Institute for Biological Research, Yokohama City University.
(will be updated soon)